Forum Home user cp Members Faq? Calendar
USM News & Home page Downloads USM Store Contact USM Links Mission    
Register Today!

Welcome to the UnitedStatesMilitia.com community !

As a citizen of the United States, you are a member of the Constitutionally guaranteed unorganized militia.

Everything you have heard about militias from the media is likely wrong. Main stream news has primarily reported on the negative stereotypes and criminal activity of groups that have nothing to do with militia. The true militia has exactly the opposite purpose; to uphold the law and the Constitution.

The USM is a growing community of Americans that believe that the supreme laws of our Constitution must be diligently protected and upheld. Fostering the lawful rebirth of State militia is a crucial step in preserving the Republic.

America promises freedom for all and we pride ourselves on being inclusive; Every Color, Every Culture, One Country.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. Take a moment to join our community and you will join hundreds of members with access to special features. Registration is easy and free and carries no obligation.

If you have any questions, or any problems with the registration process, please CLICK HERE to contact us.

Not A Member Yet? REGISTER today and become part of the USM community.

Go Back   United States Militia Forums > The Green Dragon Tavern > Gun Rights & Gun Control
USM Store Donate to USM.com USM Video Classroom USM Quiz Center USM Awards

Old 01-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
e.c.c.
Milites

USA State:
e.c.c. has embarked on a distinguished road
Default Obama to Congress: I'll decide what's constitutional

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/05/ob...onstitutional/
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
RJM

USA State:
RJM has embarked on a distinguished road

I sure do hope the country wakes up and turns things around in 2012. It's unfortunate so many people keep their head in the sand.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
Gamma

USA State:
Gamma has embarked on a distinguished road
Default uh,huh

Infuriating
Old 06-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
starider

USA State:
starider has embarked on a distinguished road
Default Unbounded Arrogance

The arrogance of this man is just unbelievable. Clearly he believes he is above everything and everyone, including the Constitution and the form of government it established. He MUST be removed!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #5
P54Cause

USA State:
P54Cause has embarked on a distinguished road
Angry

I cannot believe that this "Individual" who calls himself "The President of the United States" has not been charged with Treason by now?! What is taking so long? Someone in this goverment must have some sense of decency and duty to start and push this process along. I know that to everyone whos been paying attention, that the list of abuses, not counting this latest quote, " I will DECIDE WHAT IS CONSITUTIONAL?!!" Are you kidding me? How long and what will it take to get those with their heads in the dirt, (among other places) to fully get a grip on whats happening here in this rapidly sinking nation. The list is long and detailed the CONSTANT and ongoing abuses the "Individual, who calls himself president" has commited in the name of Office of President. Not least of which is accepting the position on the United Nations GENERAL ASSEMBLY!! Which is Clearly a violation of the Consitution, not to mention that it is a HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST. And lets not even mention how through his appointment of the current and inept Attorney General ERIC HOLDER, that their plan to ship guns into Mexico, delivering them to the drug cartels, who have used them to kill people on both sides of the border and to murder American law enforcement officials. Has been exposed as a plot to undermine and gut the Second Amendment. Which links back to Holder and The Individual in chief, who is using his office to block the Congress from obtaining documents which they are trying to obtain that would link Holder to their investigation. The Congress has already taken a no Confidence vote against Holder and is calling for his removal as Attorney General. Theres also the NDAA, which the liar said he was not going to sign, BUT HE DID. The CYBER SECRUITY BILL, which has all kinds of anti-gun regulations hidden in it, including a ban on high capacity magazines. The list goes on, and on, and on. AND WILL continue if we let the THING regain the White House. A place he had no business being nowhere near in the first place. But take caution all. Because the other choice waiting in the wings Is Mitt Romney from MASSACHUSETTS!! A known gun grabber in his own right. Is anybody out there besides me REALLY getting tired of VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS?!!
Old 08-22-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
Revolt
Tirones

USA State:
Revolt has embarked on a distinguished road

Your not voting for the lesser of two evils. Your not voting. Do not think for one second you are not being manipulated into the choices you THINK you have. Who was Mitt Romney to you BEFORE his bid for president? I bet no one.

Your dealing with two hands of the same corrupt body, and your only voting for which bitch slaps you for the next four years. Brother the time has come for more then just words to take place. Even if action is writing words in the right places to the right people. All are welcome to take a stand with me and do what needs to be done. Firstly, a divided segregated militia is no militia at all, sorry to say it only takes one nut job in any of our groups for RICO laws to take out a chapter.

United is an entirely different matter, wouldn't you agree?

Those willing and able to do what needs to be done. Private message.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #7
Prairie_Dawg
Recruit

USA State:
Prairie_Dawg has embarked on a distinguished road

I'm gonna keep my "loathing" for the current administration, and ANYTHING that even remotely resembles communism to myself, but I will tell you, that it should be quite evident to ya'll, that he, and those who follow him, believe that they have the strength to wrest control of this country from those who are like us. Ya'll best be keeping your powder dry, and re-taking your Oath's of enlistment. To Protect and Defend the Constitution from ALL enemies of freedom...
Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #8
bluecollarirons

USA State:
bluecollarirons has embarked on a distinguished road
Default God

GOD I really hate this guy. Ill tell you what. If they even try and come take my guns im not going down without a fight. Call me crazy but I think that knucklehead that went into that theater and shot all those people was a patsy sent in by the govt so they could use the "incident" as a excuse to start taking our assault weapons away.. Not too far fetched, Its happened before folks.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
sdunn

USA State:
sdunn has embarked on a distinguished road
Default Obama and the Constitutional

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.c.c.

This wont be any change, sense the government has been desiding what our rights are for decades. Obama and the Constitution mix like a hotdog with arsenic sauce.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
sdunn

USA State:
sdunn has embarked on a distinguished road
Angry America is blind

America worships the man, he cant do any wrong in their eyes.
Its sad that people like you and I are no longer in the majority.