Forum Home user cp Members Faq? Calendar
USM News & Home page Downloads USM Store Contact USM Links Mission    
Register Today!

Welcome to the UnitedStatesMilitia.com community !

As a citizen of the United States, you are a member of the Constitutionally guaranteed unorganized militia.

Everything you have heard about militias from the media is likely wrong. Main stream news has primarily reported on the negative stereotypes and criminal activity of groups that have nothing to do with militia. The true militia has exactly the opposite purpose; to uphold the law and the Constitution.

The USM is a growing community of Americans that believe that the supreme laws of our Constitution must be diligently protected and upheld. Fostering the lawful rebirth of State militia is a crucial step in preserving the Republic.

America promises freedom for all and we pride ourselves on being inclusive; Every Color, Every Culture, One Country.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. Take a moment to join our community and you will join hundreds of members with access to special features. Registration is easy and free and carries no obligation.

If you have any questions, or any problems with the registration process, please CLICK HERE to contact us.

Not A Member Yet? REGISTER today and become part of the USM community.

Go Back   United States Militia Forums > Regional communication for readiness groups. > Northern California 1st Rifle
USM Store Donate to USM.com USM Video Classroom USM Quiz Center USM Awards

Old 11-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
Kalifornian
Milites

USA State:
Kalifornian has embarked on a distinguished road
Default Ccsm

I know that in the past, NCSM attendance has been fluctuating. Generally, the reason that I understood was that the Walker Ridge Training area was just too far to drive for 1 day of training... For example, traveling from Northern Stanislaus County there is a total of 6 hours of traveling for 6-8 hours of training... which makes for a 12+ hour Sunday... even more discouraging if you have 5a work on Monday.

Additionally, the NorCal guys are amassing a good size group, and there is increased interest from Fresno to Sac.

Would anyone be interested in the creation of a sister organization to NCSM, called CCSM or the Central California State Militia. This would encompass all CA counties from the southern border of the State of Jefferson to the Kern line above SoCal. This would allow us to conduct our own training closer to home, while also putting together an annual or biannual JFTX with NCSM.

Whats the consensus?
Old 12-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
mj 209

USA State:
mj 209 has embarked on a distinguished road
Army Veteran:  - Issue reason: Qualified Service Law Enforcement:  - Issue reason: Qualified Service 
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default count me in

I believe that if we were able to start CCSM with proper authorization we would have a pretty good following. There are a lot of like minded LEO's, soldiers, citizens, and medical types in the Central Valley, and we are looking for structure, leadership, and the flexibility to do something local due to work and family schedules. I'll shoot you a PM. Anything I can do to help, let me know.
MJ