Forum Home user cp Members Faq? Calendar
USM News & Home page Downloads USM Store Contact USM Links Mission    
Register Today!

Welcome to the UnitedStatesMilitia.com community !

As a citizen of the United States, you are a member of the Constitutionally guaranteed unorganized militia.

Everything you have heard about militias from the media is likely wrong. Main stream news has primarily reported on the negative stereotypes and criminal activity of groups that have nothing to do with militia. The true militia has exactly the opposite purpose; to uphold the law and the Constitution.

The USM is a growing community of Americans that believe that the supreme laws of our Constitution must be diligently protected and upheld. Fostering the lawful rebirth of State militia is a crucial step in preserving the Republic.

America promises freedom for all and we pride ourselves on being inclusive; Every Color, Every Culture, One Country.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. Take a moment to join our community and you will join hundreds of members with access to special features. Registration is easy and free and carries no obligation.

If you have any questions, or any problems with the registration process, please CLICK HERE to contact us.

Not A Member Yet? REGISTER today and become part of the USM community.

Go Back   United States Militia Forums > Regional communication for readiness groups. > Great Lakes 1st Rifle > Ohio Patriot Guard
USM Store Donate to USM.com USM Video Classroom USM Quiz Center USM Awards

Old 03-28-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
beepx22

USA State:
beepx22 has embarked on a distinguished road
Default pale horse arrested???

I'm sure some of you know pale horse from his now famous youtube videos, I just found out that he and some other people from the Ohio Militia have been arrested, anyone else heard of this, supposed to have taken place in sandusky and huron.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #2
Ssgtremy
Discens

USA State:
Ssgtremy has embarked on a distinguished road
Marine Corp Veteran:  - Issue reason: Qualified Service 
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

haven't heard anything, nothing on the news here in the buckeye state.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:24 AM   #3
QuietProfessional
Immunes

USA State:
QuietProfessional has embarked on a distinguished road
Army Veteran:  - Issue reason: Qualified Service 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssgtremy
haven't heard anything, nothing on the news here in the buckeye state.

That's the odd part, nothing at all on any "mainstream media" news agency.

De Oppresso Liber

http://www.patriotresistance.com/MIL...OVOL-MAIN.html
Old 03-28-2010, 08:29 AM   #4
Ssgtremy
Discens

USA State:

Not odd if there are plans for more arrests, but they have to know this would be leaked via internet.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
QuietProfessional
Immunes

USA State:
QuietProfessional has embarked on a distinguished road

Good point, you know they have increased their monitoring of this and other forums due to this action. So they should know there is no doubt most of the Patriot movement is aware of what is going on.

De Oppresso Liber

http://www.patriotresistance.com/MIL...OVOL-MAIN.html
Old 03-28-2010, 09:34 AM   #6
beepx22

USA State:

http://sanduskyregister.com/articles...3435821346.txt

well this is the news article in the local paper. no names are mentioned, but people talk. of course there is an information black out so everyone is speculating, and rumors are flying. and no one seems to know anything.

personally hoping this is one of those cases of over-reacting by the Government. and everything will get settled up monday after court.

If you hear anything please don't hesitate to add it.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
Ssgtremy
Discens

USA State:

Nothing on our cleveland news sites yet, not a single mention of the stories.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #8
szewski
Milites

szewski has embarked on a distinguished road

I was just on another site and two differant people have posted that the Michigan Militia has been targeted. I logged on here to see what was up and I saw this. WTF
Old 03-28-2010, 11:21 AM   #9
Dragonfyre
USM Regulator

USA State:
Dragonfyre has demonstrated honorable motivesDragonfyre has demonstrated honorable motives
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonfyre
USM Recruiter: Award for 5 credited referrals into the USM Community, or a demonstrable and significant effort on the part of a member to assist in the growth of the USM Community. - Issue reason: Qualified Air Force Veteran:  - Issue reason: Served 1990-1993 
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by szewski
I was just on another site and two differant people have posted that the Michigan Militia has been targeted. I logged on here to see what was up and I saw this. WTF
It's not the Michigan Militia. Please convey to the fools that are propagating this dis-information that it is the Hutaree, an extreme right Christian group that has been targeted and members from Ohio.........along with some people affiliated with the Hutaree. I can tell you that the Michigan Militia Corp Wolverines, SMVM, WMVM, WCMVM and any other affiliated units of ours have NOT been targeted and we have no knowledge of any Michigan Militia member being arrested. The Hutaree is NOT the Michigan Militia and they are NOT a Constitutional based militia but rather a biblical based militant group.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #10
beepx22

USA State:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMVDragonfyre
It's not the Michigan Militia. Please convey to the fools that are propagating this dis-information that it is the Hutaree, an extreme right Christian group that has been targeted and members from Ohio.........along with some people affiliated with the Hutaree. I can tell you that the Michigan Militia Corp Wolverines, SMVM, WMVM, WCMVM and any other affiliated units of ours have NOT been targeted and we have no knowledge of any Michigan Militia member being arrested. The Hutaree is NOT the Michigan Militia and they are NOT a Constitutional based militia but rather a biblical based militant group.

Thanks for clearing that up too, yeah the Hutaree very religious based people. i do know that the Ohio Militia has trained with them in the past (thanks to youtube) I just got word in that Indiana, Illinois, and California militias got hit yesterday too, but i wonder if thats all Hutaree, or religion based groups still, or just basic fear-mongoring.